Skip to main content

Campus Closure FAQs

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

I need mental health support, I am super anxious. Where can I find help?

345 views   |   1 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Aug 27, 2020   


Times of uncertainty may cause increased levels of anxiety and stress. For 24/7 support, individuals can text COURAGE to 741741 or call 530-225-5252 to speak with a counselor. You can also contact Student Health Services by calling 530-242-7582 or go to